U18C2 - Lost Communication With Frontview Camera Module On Flexray Bus
U18C2 Possible Causes
- Faulty Frontview Camera Module
- Frontview Camera Module harness is open or shorted
- Frontview Camera Module circuit poor electrical connection
How is the U18C2 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the U18C2 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the U18C2 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
U18C2 MeaningDevices connected to the serial data circuits monitor for serial data communications during normal vehicle operation. Operating information and commands are exchanged among the devices. The devices have prerecorded information about what messages are needed to be exchanged on the serial data circuits, for each virtual network. The messages are supervised and also, some periodic messages are used by the receiver device as an availability indication of the transmitter device. Each message contains the identification number of the transmitter device. The Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) will set a supervised periodic message that includes the transmitter device availability that has not been received.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the U18C2 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- U18C2 BUICK Lost Communication With Frontview Camera Module On Flexray Bus
- U18C2 CADILLAC Lost Communication With Frontview Camera Module On Flexray Bus
- U18C2 CHEVROLET Lost Communication With Frontview Camera Module On Flexray Bus
- U18C2 GMC Lost Communication With Frontview Camera Module On Flexray Bus