U1501 DODGE - Implausible Message Data Length Received From ECM/PCM
U1501 DODGE Possible Causes
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM) or Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
- Engine Control Module or Powertrain Control Module harness is open or shorted
- Engine Control Module or Powertrain Control Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS) Module
How is the U1501 DODGE code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the U1501 DODGE code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the U1501 DODGE code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
U1501 DODGE MeaningThe Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) will set if the Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS) Module detects bus messages from the Engine Control Module (ECM) or Powertrain Control Module (PCM) are of improper data length.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the U1501 DODGE code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals