U140D DODGE - Implausible Wheel Speed Signal Received
U140D DODGE Possible Causes
- Check for Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) Module codes
- Check for Body Control Module (BCM) codes
- Faulty Electronic Limited Slip Differential (ELSD) Module
- Electronic Limited Slip Differential Module harness is open or shorted
- Electronic Limited Slip Differential Module circuit poor electrical connection
How is the U140D DODGE code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the U140D DODGE code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the U140D DODGE code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
U140D DODGE MeaningThe messages sent on the Controller Area Network (CAN) bus are distinguished by an Identifier (ID). Each CAN ID is defined to contain a certain number of bytes. The Electronic Limited Slip Differential (ELSD) Module verifies that it has received the proper number of bytes for each ID. The Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) sets when the ELSD detects an incorrect CAN ID from the Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) Module.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the U140D DODGE code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals