U1409 CHRYSLER - Implausible Left Front Wheel Speed Signal Received
U1409 CHRYSLER Possible Causes
- Faulty Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor
- Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module
First diagnose U1409 CHRYSLER code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the U1409 CHRYSLER code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the U1409 CHRYSLER code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
U1409 CHRYSLER Possible Symptoms
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
U1409 CHRYSLER MeaningThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor is not to factory specifications.
U1409 CHRYSLER More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the U1409 CHRYSLER code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals