U1320 - Automatic Back Door Control Module Reprogramming Error
U1320 Possible Causes
- Improper installation of back door assembly
- Back door mechanism
- Faulty Automatic Back Door Control Module
- Automatic Back Door Control Module harness is open or shorted
- Automatic Back Door Control Module circuit poor electrical connection
How is the U1320 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the U1320 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the U1320 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
U1320 MeaningThe Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) sets when the Automatic Back Door Control Module configuration is not successful.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the U1320 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals