U1301 - High Voltage On Class 2 Serial Data Circuit
U1301 Possible Causes
- Repair other code first
How is the U1301 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the U1301 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the U1301 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
U1301 MeaningModules connected to the class 2 serial data circuit monitor for serial data communications during normal vehicle operation. Operating information and commands are exchanged among the modules. In addition to this, Node Alive messages are transmitted by each module on the class 2 serial data circuit about once every 2 seconds. When the module detects one of the following conditions on the class 2 serial data circuit for approximately 3 seconds, the setting of all other class 2 serial communication Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) is inhibited and a DTC will set.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the U1301 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- U1301 BUICK High Voltage On Class 2 Serial Data Circuit
- U1301 CADILLAC High Voltage On Class 2 Serial Data Circuit
- U1301 CHEVROLET High Voltage On Class 2 Serial Data Circuit
- U1301 GMC High Voltage On Class 2 Serial Data Circuit
- U1301 PONTIAC High Voltage On Class 2 Serial Data Circuit
- U1301 SATURN High Voltage On Class 2 Serial Data Circuit