U12B5 HONDA - CAN Communication Failure With VSA
U12B5 HONDA Possible Causes
- Faulty Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA) Modulator Control Unit
- Vehicle Stability Assist Modulator Control Unit harness is open or shorted
- Vehicle Stability Assist Modulator Control Unit circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Electric Brake Booster Control Unit
How is the U12B5 HONDA code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the U12B5 HONDA code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the U12B5 HONDA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
U12B5 HONDA MeaningThe Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) sets when a Controller Area Network (CAN) communication malfunction was detected between the Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA) Modulator Control Unit and the Electric Brake Booster Control Unit.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the U12B5 HONDA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals