U129C HONDA - F-CAN Malfunction EPS Control Unit and Driving Support System Control Unit
U129C HONDA Possible Causes
- Faulty Electric Power Steering (EPS) Control Unit
- Electric Power Steering (EPS) Control Unit harness is open or shorted
- Electric Power Steering (EPS) Control Unit circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Driving Support System Control Unit
How is the U129C HONDA code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the U129C HONDA code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the U129C HONDA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
U129C HONDA MeaningThe Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) sets when a communication malfunction was detected between the Electric Power Steering (EPS) Control Unit and the Driving Support System Control Unit.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the U129C HONDA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals