U11C2 JEEP - Lost Tranmission Message
U11C2 JEEP Possible Causes
- Faulty Transmission Control Module (TCM)
- Transmission Control Module (TCM) harness is open or shorted
- Transmission Control Module (TCM) circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
How is the U11C2 JEEP code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the U11C2 JEEP code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the U11C2 JEEP code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
U11C2 JEEP MeaningThe Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) sets when the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) has not received a Bus message from the Transmission Control Module (TCM) for approximately 500ms.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the U11C2 JEEP code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals