U11BC DODGE - Lost Brake Switch Message
U11BC DODGE Possible Causes
- Faulty Brake Pedal Position (BPP) Sensor
- Brake Pedal Position Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Brake Pedal Position Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
How is the U11BC DODGE code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the U11BC DODGE code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the U11BC DODGE code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
U11BC DODGE MeaningThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) receives the brake switch signal over the Controller Area Network (CAN) C bus from the Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module. The Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) sets when the PCM doesn't receive a brake switch signal from the ABS Module over the CAN C bus. One Trip fault.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the U11BC DODGE code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals