U113F - Lost Communication With Active Exhaust Valve 1
U113F Possible Causes
- Faulty Active Exhaust Valve Actuator
- Active Exhaust Valve Actuator harness is open or shorted
- Active Exhaust Valve Actuator circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
How is the U113F code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the U113F code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the U113F code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
U113F MeaningThe Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) sets when the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) detects loss of Local Interconnect Network (LIN) communication for more than 2.6 seconds.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the U113F code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals