U113D RAM - Lost Communication With Master Power Window Switch
U113D RAM Possible Causes
- Faulty Driver Window/Door Lock Switch
- Driver Window/Door Lock Switch harness is open or shorted
- Driver Window/Door Lock Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Driver Door Module (DDM)
How is the U113D RAM code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the U113D RAM code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the U113D RAM code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
U113D RAM MeaningThe Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) sets when one or both Door Modules lose communication with the Driver Window/Door Lock Switch.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the U113D RAM code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals