U1004 DODGE - Controller Area Network Bus Transmit Performance
U1004 DODGE Possible Causes
- Intermittent Controller Area Network Bus Transmit Performance
- Check for other codes
- Faulty Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) Module
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) Module harness is open or shorted
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) Module circuit poor electrical connection
How is the U1004 DODGE code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the U1004 DODGE code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the U1004 DODGE code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
U1004 DODGE MeaningThe Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) sets if the Controller Area Network (CAN) frame does not receive acknowledgment for a predefined amount of time.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the U1004 DODGE code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals