P2407 - Evaporative Emission System Leak Detection Pump Sense Circuit Intermittent/Erratic
- Faulty Leak Detection Pump
- Leak Detection Pump harness is open or shorted
- Leak Detection Pump circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Purge Valve
- Clogged or damaged charcoal canister
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
The Engine Control Module (ECM) checks power consumption on the Leak Detection Pump. The Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) can be diagnosed when the leak diagnostic system is run. A diagnostic trouble code is stored if the current consumption of the pump in the Leak Detection Pump unit varies too much during the reference phase.