P2195 2008 FORD FUSION - Oxygen Sensor Signal Biased/Stuck Lean Bank 1 Sensor 1
P2195 2008 Ford Fusion Possible Causes
- Faulty Front Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1
- Front Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1 harness is open or shorted
- Front Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1 circuit poor electrical connection
- Inappropriate fuel pressure
- Faulty fuel injectors
- Intake air leaks may be faulty
- Vacuums leaks
Cost of diagnosing the P2195 2008 Ford Fusion code
The cost of diagnosing the P2195 2008 Ford Fusion code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P2195 2008 Ford Fusion Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Excessive Fuel Consumption
P2195 2008 Ford Fusion Meaning
The front heated oxygen sensor (or O2 sensor 1) is placed into the exhaust manifold. It detects the amount of oxygen in the exhaust gas compared to the outside air. The heated oxygen sensor 1 has a closed-end tube made of ceramic zirconia. The zirconia generates voltage from approximately 1V in richer conditions to 0V in leaner conditions. A heated oxygen sensor (HO2S) indicating lean at the end of a test is trying to correct for an over-rich condition. The test fails when the fuel control system no longer detects switching for a calibrated amount of time.