P2022 - Intake Manifold Runner Position Sensor/Switch Circuit High Bank 2
- Faulty Intake Manifold Runner Position Sensor/Switch
- Intake Manifold Runner Position Sensor/Switch harness is open or shorted
- Intake Manifold Runner Position Sensor/Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Mechanical concern
- bind, seize, damage, or obstruction of IMRC hardware
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
The Intake Manifold Runner Control (IMRC) system is monitored for failure during continuous or Key On Engine Off (KOEO) self-test. Each code distinguishes the corresponding bank for IMRC actuator assemblies with dual monitor switches. The test fails when the system detects the presence of a broken or persistently out of range linkage. The code sets when the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) has detected a mechanical fault in the Intake Manifold Runner Control (IMRC) system.