P2014 NISSAN - Tumble Control Valve Position Sensor Circuit
P2014 NISSAN Possible Causes
- Faulty Tumble control valve actuator
- Faulty Tumble control valve motor
- Faulty Tumble control valve position sensor
- Faulty Accelerator pedal position sensor (APP sensor 2)
- Faulty Crankshaft position sensor (POS)
- Faulty EVAP control system pressure sensor
- Faulty Refrigerant pressure sensor
How is the P2014 NISSAN code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P2014 NISSAN code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P2014 NISSAN code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2014 NISSAN MeaningTumble control valve is installed in the intake manifold adapter. Tumble control valve actuator is connected to the front end of the valve shaft. Tumble control valve actuator consists of motor and position sensor, etc. The motor opens or closes the valve by the output signal of the Engine Control Module (ECM). The sensor consists of a permanent magnet and Hall IC. It senses the valve shaft movement and feeds the voltage signals to the ECM.
1-Intake manifold adapter
2-Tumble control valve actuator
3-Tumble control valve
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P2014 NISSAN code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals