P200A - Intake Manifold Runner Performance Bank 1
- Intake Manifold Runner Binding Or Sticking
- Faulty Manifold flow valve
- Manifold flow valve harness is open or shorted
- Manifold flow valve circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
The engine is equipped with an intake manifold flow control valve to promote maximum air/fuel atomization. The valve restricts air flow, causing it to tumble or swirl. The tumbling action helps ensure that the fuel and air mix thoroughly and burn faster. The intake manifold flow control valve and variable valve timing work together to improve fuel economy, idle stability, and emissions.