P1780 2011 FORD FUSION - Transmission Control Switch Circuit is Out of Self-Test Range
P1780 2011 Ford Fusion Possible Causes
- Transmission Control Switch (TCS) not cycled during the self-test
- Faulty Transmission Control Switch
- Transmission Control Switch harness is open or shorted
- Transmission Control Switch circuit poor electrical connection
Cost of diagnosing the P1780 2011 Ford Fusion code
The cost of diagnosing the P1780 2011 Ford Fusion code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1780 2011 Ford Fusion Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1780 2011 Ford Fusion Meaning
During Key ON Engine Running (KOER) self-test the Transmission Control Switch (TCS) must be cycled, or the P1780 code is set.