P1780 2011 FORD FUSION - Transmission Control Switch Circuit is Out of Self-Test Range
P1780 2011 FORD FUSION Possible Causes
- Transmission Control Switch (TCS) not cycled during the self-test
- Faulty Transmission Control Switch
- Transmission Control Switch harness is open or shorted
- Transmission Control Switch circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose P1780 2011 FORD FUSION code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P1780 2011 FORD FUSION code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1780 2011 FORD FUSION code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1780 2011 FORD FUSION Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1780 2011 FORD FUSION MeaningDuring Key ON Engine Running (KOER) self-test the Transmission Control Switch (TCS) must be cycled, or the P1780 code is set.
P1780 2011 FORD FUSION More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1780 2011 FORD FUSION code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals