P1730 2003 INFINITI G35 - Automatic Transmission Interlock
- Faulty low coast brake solenoid valve
- Low coast brake solenoid valve harness is open or shorted
- Low coast brake solenoid valve circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) pressure switch 2
When is the code detected?
Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) P1730 is detected when Transmission Control Module (TCM) does not receive the proper voltage signal from the sensor and switch.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1730 2003 Infiniti G35 Description
Fail-safe function to the transmission range switch detects the selector position and sends a signal to the Transmission Control Module (TCM).