P1715 2008 NISSAN SENTRA - Input Speed Sensor Primary Speed Sensor
P1715 2008 Nissan Sentra Possible Causes
- Faulty Turbine Revolution Sensor
- Turbine Revolution Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Turbine Revolution Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Transmission Control Module (TCM)
P1715 2008 Nissan Sentra Tech NotesIf P1715 is displayed with U1000, U1001, U1010, P0335, P0340,P0345 or P0605 perform the other trouble diagnosis for U1000, U1001, U1010, P0335, P0340,P0345 or P0605 first.
Cost of diagnosing the P1715 2008 Nissan Sentra code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1715 2008 Nissan Sentra code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
When is the code detected?Turbine revolution sensor signal is different
from the theoretical value calculated by ECM from revolution sensor signal and engine rpm signal.
P1715 2008 Nissan Sentra Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)