P1709 2011 FORD FUSION - Park or Neutral Position Switch Out of Self-Test Range
P1709 2011 FORD FUSION Possible Causes
- Faulty Park or Neutral Position (PNP) or Clutch Pedal Position (CPP) switch
- PNP/CPP circuit harness is open or shorted
- PNP/CPP circuit poor electricl connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
Cost of diagnosing the P1709 2011 FORD FUSION code
The cost of diagnosing the P1709 2011 FORD FUSION code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1709 2011 FORD FUSION Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1709 2011 FORD FUSION Meaning
The P1709 code indicates that the voltage is high from the Park or Neutral Position Switch when it should be low.