P1574 2012 NISSAN PATHFINDER - ASCD Vehicle Speed Sensor
P1574 2012 Nissan Pathfinder Possible Causes
- Harness or connectors of the Communication Area Network (CAN) communication line is open or shorted
- Combination meter circuit is open or shorted
- Faulty Combination meter
- ABS actuator and electric unit (control unit)
- Faulty Vehicle speed sensor
- Faulty Transmission Control Module
- Faulty Engine Control Module
Cost of diagnosing the P1574 2012 Nissan Pathfinder code
The cost of diagnosing the P1574 2012 Nissan Pathfinder code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
When is the code detected?
ECM detects a difference between two vehicle speed signals is out of the specified range.
P1574 2012 Nissan Pathfinder Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Automatic Speed Control Device (ASCD) (Cruise Control System) inoperative
P1574 2012 Nissan Pathfinder Meaning
The Engine Control Module (ECM
) receives two vehicle speed sensor signals via Communication Area Network (CAN) communication line. One is sent from combination meter, and the other is from TCM (Transmission control module). The ECM
uses these signals for Automatic Speed Control Module (ASCD) control.