P1574 2010 NISSAN PATHFINDER - ASCD Vehicle Speed Sensor
P1574 2010 NISSAN PATHFINDER Possible Causes
- Harness or connectors of the Communication Area Network (CAN) communication line is open or shorted
- Combination meter circuit is open or shorted
- Faulty Combination meter
- ABS actuator and electric unit (control unit)
- Faulty Vehicle speed sensor
- Faulty Transmission Control Module
- Faulty Engine Control Module
How is the P1574 2010 NISSAN PATHFINDER code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P1574 2010 NISSAN PATHFINDER code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P1574 2010 NISSAN PATHFINDER code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
When is the code detected?ECM detects a difference between two vehicle speed signals is out of the specified range.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Automatic Speed Control Device (ASCD) (Cruise Control System) inoperative
P1574 2010 NISSAN PATHFINDER MeaningThe Engine Control Module (ECM) receives two vehicle speed sensor signals via Communication Area Network (CAN) communication line. One is sent from combination meter, and the other is from TCM (Transmission control module). The ECM uses these signals for Automatic Speed Control Module (ASCD) control.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1574 2010 NISSAN PATHFINDER code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals