P1563 Possible Causes
- Faulty Modulating Piston Displacement Sensor
- Modulating Piston Displacement Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Modulating Piston Displacement Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose P1563 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P1563 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1563 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1563 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1563 MeaningQuantity Adjuster Lower Stop Value is the generic description for the P1563 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1563 OBDII code. Please post your question on the Q&A section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1563 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1563 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1563 Information for specific makes
- P1563 AUDI Quantity Adjuster Lower Stop Value
- P1563 BMW Cruise Control Switch Multifunction Steering Wheel
- P1563 BUICK Cruise Vehicle Speed/Set Speed Difference Too High
- P1563 CADILLAC Cruise Vehicle Speed/Set Speed Difference Too High
- P1563 CHEVROLET Cruise Vehicle Speed/Set Speed Difference Too High
- P1563 GMC Cruise Vehicle Speed/Set Speed Difference Too High
- P1563 MINI Cruise Control Switch Multifunction Steering Wheel
- P1563 SUZUKI System Voltage Too High
- P1563 VOLKSWAGEN Quantity Adjuster Lower Stop Value