P1562 - Quantity Adjuster Upper Stop Value
P1562 Possible Causes
- Faulty Modulating Piston Displacement Sensor
- Modulating Piston Displacement Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Modulating Piston Displacement Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
How is the P1562 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P1562 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P1562 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1562 MeaningQuantity Adjuster Upper Stop Value is the generic description for the P1562 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information abouth the P1562 OBDII code.
Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section of the main page for more information.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1562 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P1562 AUDI Quantity Adjuster Upper Stop Value
- P1562 BMW Idle Speed Control During Cold Start Plausibility
- P1562 BUICK Cruise Vacuum Solenoid
- P1562 CADILLAC Cruise Vacuum Solenoid
- P1562 CHEVROLET Cruise Vacuum Solenoid
- P1562 GMC Cruise Vacuum Solenoid
- P1562 MAZDA ECM Battery Back-Up Voltage Low
- P1562 MINI Idle Speed Control During Cold Start Plausibility
- P1562 SUZUKI System Voltage Too Low
- P1562 VOLKSWAGEN Quantity Adjuster Upper Stop Value