P1561 Possible Causes
- Faulty Brake Line Pressure Sensor
- Brake Line Pressure Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Brake Line Pressure Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
First diagnose P1561 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P1561 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1561 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1561 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1561 MeaningBrake Line Pressure Sensor Circuit is the generic description for the P1561 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1561 OBDII code. Please post your question on the Q&A section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1561 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1561 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1561 Information for specific makes
- P1561 AUDI Quantity Adjuster Control Difference
- P1561 BMW Idle Speed Control During Cold Start Plausibility
- P1561 BUICK Cruise Vent Solenoid
- P1561 CADILLAC Cruise Vent Solenoid
- P1561 CHEVROLET Cruise Vent Solenoid
- P1561 FORD Brake Line Pressure Sensor Circuit
- P1561 GMC Cruise Vent Solenoid
- P1561 LINCOLN Brake Line Pressure Sensor Circuit
- P1561 MERCURY Brake Line Pressure Sensor Circuit
- P1561 MINI Idle Speed Control During Cold Start Plausibility
- P1561 SAAB Traction Control Module / ECM Communication Signal High
- P1561 VOLKSWAGEN Quantity Adjuster Control Difference