P1556 Possible Causes
- External leak on intake or exhaust side
- Faulty Charge Air Pressure Sensor
- Faulty Wastegate Regulator Valve
- Fualty Turbocharger
First diagnose P1556 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P1556 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1556 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1556 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1556 MeaningCharge Pressure Negative Deviation is the generic description for the P1556 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1556 OBDII code. Please post your question on the Q&A section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1556 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1556 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1556 Information for specific makes
- P1556 AUDI Charge Pressure Negative Deviation
- P1556 BMW Camshaft Position Actuator 'A' Control Open Circuit Bank 1
- P1556 LEXUS Reactor Temperature Sensor Circuit High
- P1556 MINI Camshaft Position Actuator 'A' Control Open Circuit Bank 1
- P1556 TOYOTA Reactor Temperature Sensor Circuit High
- P1556 VOLKSWAGEN Charge Pressure Negative Deviation