P1553 MINI Possible Causes
- Faulty Camshaft Position Sensor
- Faulty Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Camshaft Position Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Camshaft Position Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Crankshaft Position Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Crankshaft Position Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose P1553 MINI code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P1553 MINI code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1553 MINI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1553 MINI Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1553 MINI MeaningCrankshaft Exhaust Camshaft Correlation is the generic description for the P1553 MINI code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1553 MINI OBDII code. Please post your question on the Q&A section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1553 MINI More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1553 MINI code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals