P1553 BMW - Crankshaft Exhaust Camshaft Correlation
P1553 BMW Possible Causes
- Faulty Camshaft Position Sensor
- Faulty Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Camshaft Position Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Camshaft Position Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Crankshaft Position Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Crankshaft Position Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
How is the P1553 BMW code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P1553 BMW code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P1553 BMW code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1553 BMW MeaningCrankshaft Exhaust Camshaft Correlation is the generic description for the P1553 Bmw code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information abouth the P1553 Bmw OBDII code.
Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section of the main page for more information.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1553 BMW code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals