P1552 NISSAN Possible Causes
- Faulty Battery Current Sensor
- Battery Current Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Battery Current Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose P1552 NISSAN code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P1552 NISSAN code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1552 NISSAN code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1552 NISSAN Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1552 NISSAN MeaningThe power generation voltage variable control enables fuel consumption to be decreased by reducing the engine load which is caused by the power generation of the generator. The battery current sensor is installed to the battery cable at the negative terminal. The sensor measures the charging/discharging current of the battery. Based on the sensor signal, Engine Control Module (ECM) judges whether or not the power generation voltage variable control is performed. When performing the power generation voltage variable control, ECM calculates the target power generation voltage based on the sensor signal. And ECM sends the calculated value as the power generation command value to IPDM E/R.
P1552 NISSAN More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1552 NISSAN code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1552 NISSAN Information for specific Nissan models
- P1552 2008 NISSAN ALTIMA SEDAN
- P1552 2009 NISSAN ALTIMA SEDAN
- P1552 2010 NISSAN ALTIMA SEDAN
- P1552 2011 NISSAN ALTIMA SEDAN
- P1552 2012 NISSAN ALTIMA SEDAN
- P1552 2005 NISSAN PATHFINDER
- P1552 2006 NISSAN PATHFINDER
- P1552 2007 NISSAN PATHFINDER
- P1552 2008 NISSAN PATHFINDER
- P1552 2009 NISSAN PATHFINDER
- P1552 2010 NISSAN PATHFINDER
- P1552 2011 NISSAN PATHFINDER
- P1552 2012 NISSAN PATHFINDER