P1549 2003 FORD F150 - Intake Manifold Communication Control Circuit Malfunction
P1549 2003 FORD F150 Possible Causes
- Faulty Intake Manifold Temperature Valve
- Intake Manifold Temperature Valve harness is open or shorted
- Intake Manifold Temperature Valve circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
First diagnose P1549 2003 FORD F150 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P1549 2003 FORD F150 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1549 2003 FORD F150 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1549 2003 FORD F150 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1549 2003 FORD F150 MeaningWith the key ON or engine running, the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) detects a fault in the Intake Manifold Communication Control (IMCC) or ITV control circuit
P1549 2003 FORD F150 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1549 2003 FORD F150 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals