P1549 2002 FORD F150 Code - Intake Manifold Communication Control Circuit Malfunction
|P1549 2002 FORD F150 code possible causes
- Faulty Intake Manifold Temperature Valve
- Intake Manifold Temperature Valve harness is open or shorted
- Intake Manifold Temperature Valve circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
|How is the P1549 2002 FORD F150 code repair?
Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the P1549 2002 FORD F150 code
The cost to diagnose the P1549 2002 FORD F150 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are P1549 2002 FORD F150 code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is P1549 2002 FORD F150 code meaning?
With the key ON or engine running, the Powertrain Control Module (PCM
) detects a fault in the Intake Manifold Communication Control (IMCC) or ITV control circuit