P1546 - Air Conditioning Clutch Feedback Circuit Low Voltage
P1546 Possible Causes
- Faulty A/C Clutch Relay
- A/C Clutch Relay harness is open or shorted
- A/C Clutch Relay circuit poor electrical connection
How is the P1546 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P1546 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P1546 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1546 MeaningThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) will activate the A/C clutch relay when the PCM detects that A/C has been requested. When the PCM activates the relay, the voltage should be present at both the A/C compressor clutch and the A/C clutch status circuit at the PCM.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1546 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P1546 AUDI Wastegate Bypass Regulator Valve Short To Positive
- P1546 BMW Pedal Position Sensor
- P1546 BUICK Air Conditioning Clutch Feedback Circuit Low Voltage
- P1546 CADILLAC Air Conditioning Clutch Feedback Circuit Low Voltage
- P1546 CHEVROLET A/C Clutch Status Circuit Low Voltage
- P1546 GMC A/C Clutch Status Circuit Low Voltage
- P1546 ISUZU Air Conditioning Clutch Feedback Circuit Low Voltage
- P1546 MINI Pedal Position Sensor
- P1546 MITSUBISHI DOR Radiator Tampering Monitor Temp Check At Cold Start
- P1546 VOLKSWAGEN Wastegate Bypass Regulator Valve Short To Positive