P1545 Possible Causes
- Faulty Throttle Valve Control Module
- Faulty Throttle Actuator
- Throttle Actuator harness is open or shorted
- Throttle Actuator circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose P1545 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P1545 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1545 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1545 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1545 MeaningThrottle Position Control Malfunction is the generic description for the P1545 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1545 OBDII code. Please post your question on the Q&A section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1545 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1545 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1545 Information for specific makes
- P1545 AUDI Throttle Position Control Malfunction
- P1545 BMW Pedal Position Sensor
- P1545 BUICK A/C Clutch Relay Control Circuit
- P1545 CADILLAC A/C Clutch Relay Control Circuit
- P1545 CHEVROLET A/C Clutch Relay Control Circuit
- P1545 GMC A/C Clutch Relay Control Circuit
- P1545 HYUNDAI A/C Compressor Switch Open/Short
- P1545 ISUZU A/C Compressor Clutch Relay Control Circuit Malfunction
- P1545 MINI Pedal Position Sensor
- P1545 MITSUBISHI DOR Radiator Tampering Monitor Temp Change After Thermostat Open
- P1545 VOLKSWAGEN Throttle Position Control Malfunction