P1540 BUICK - A/C System High Pressure
P1540 BUICK Possible Causes
- Low A/C System Refrigerant
- Faulty A/C System Pressure Sensor
- A/C System Pressure Sensor harness is open or shorted
- A/C System Pressure Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
How is the P1540 BUICK code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P1540 BUICK code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P1540 BUICK code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1540 BUICK MeaningThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors the A/C System Pressure Sensor. The PCM sets the OBDII code when the A/C System Pressure Sensor is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1540 BUICK code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals