P1539 Possible Causes
- Faulty Clutch Pedal Switch
- Clutch Pedal Switch harness is open or shorted
- Clutch Pedal Switch circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose P1539 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P1539 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1539 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1539 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1539 MeaningClutch Pedal Switch Signal Fault is the generic description for the P1539 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1539 OBDII code. Please post your question on the Q&A section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1539 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1539 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1539 Information for specific makes
- P1539 AUDI Clutch Pedal Switch Signal Fault
- P1539 BUICK A/C Clutch Status High Input
- P1539 CADILLAC A/C Clutch Status High Input
- P1539 CHEVROLET A/C Clutch Status High Input
- P1539 FORD Power to A/C Compressor Clutch Circuit Exceeded Normal Current Draw
- P1539 GMC A/C Clutch Status High Input
- P1539 VOLKSWAGEN Clutch Pedal Switch Signal Fault