P1539 - Clutch Pedal Switch Signal Fault
P1539 Possible Causes
- Faulty Clutch Pedal Switch
- Clutch Pedal Switch harness is open or shorted
- Clutch Pedal Switch circuit poor electrical connection
How is the P1539 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P1539 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P1539 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1539 MeaningClutch Pedal Switch Signal Fault is the generic description for the P1539 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information abouth the P1539 OBDII code.
Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section of the main page for more information.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1539 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P1539 AUDI Clutch Pedal Switch Signal Fault
- P1539 BUICK A/C Clutch Status High Input
- P1539 CADILLAC A/C Clutch Status High Input
- P1539 CHEVROLET A/C Clutch Status High Input
- P1539 FORD Power to A/C Compressor Clutch Circuit Exceeded Normal Current Draw
- P1539 GMC A/C Clutch Status High Input
- P1539 VOLKSWAGEN Clutch Pedal Switch Signal Fault