P1529 - TCM Mil On Request Signal
P1529 Possible Causes
- Check for transmission codes.
How is the P1529 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P1529 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P1529 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1529 MeaningThe Transmission Control Module (TCM) can request activation of the Malfunction Illumination Lamp (MIL) lamp Via a communication line to the Engine Control Module (ECM). This is only a request from TCM to ECM to turn the MIL on. The fault code is stored in the TCM. Select Transaxle system on the Scantool and monitor DTC related automatic transaxle system.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1529 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P1529 AUDI Intake Camshaft Control Circuit Short To B+
- P1529 BMW Camshaft Position Actuator 'B' Control Circuit Signal Low Bank 1
- P1529 BUICK Heated Windshield Request Problem
- P1529 CADILLAC Heated Windshield Request Problem
- P1529 CHEVROLET Heated Windshield Request Problem
- P1529 GMC Heated Windshield Request Problem
- P1529 HYUNDAI TCM MIL On Request Signal
- P1529 KIA TCM MIL On Request Signal
- P1529 MAZDA L/C Atmospheric Balance Air Control Solenoid Valve Malfunction
- P1529 MINI Camshaft Position Actuator 'B' Control Circuit Signal Low Bank 1
- P1529 VOLKSWAGEN Intake Camshaft Control Circuit Short To B+