P1528 Possible Causes
- Faulty Intake Camshaft Control Solenoid
- Intake Camshaft Control Solenoid harness is open or shorted
- Intake Camshaft Control Solenoid circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose P1528 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P1528 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1528 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1528 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1528 MeaningIntake Camshaft Control Circuit Bank 1 Open is the generic description for the P1528 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1528 OBDII code. Please post your question on the Q&A section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1528 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1528 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1528 Information for specific makes
- P1528 AUDI Intake Camshaft Control Circuit Bank 1 Open
- P1528 BMW Camshaft Position Actuator 'A' Control Circuit Signal High Bank 1
- P1528 BUICK Governor
- P1528 CADILLAC Governor
- P1528 CHEVROLET Governor
- P1528 GMC Governor
- P1528 MINI Camshaft Position Actuator 'A' Control Circuit Signal High Bank 1
- P1528 VOLKSWAGEN Intake Camshaft Control Circuit Bank 1 Open