P1510 Possible Causes
- Faulty Throttle Body
- Throttle Body harness is open or shorted
- Throttle Body circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose P1510 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P1510 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1510 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1510 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1510 MeaningWith the engine running, system voltage over 7v, Idle Learn procedure not running, the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) detects that the pulse width modulation (PWM) was more than 80 percent for longer than 6 seconds.
P1510 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1510 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1510 Information for specific makes
- P1510 AUDI Idle Air Control Circuit Short to B+
- P1510 BMW Idle Speed Control Valve Stuck
- P1510 BUICK Throttle Control System Performance
- P1510 CADILLAC Throttle Control System Performance
- P1510 CHEVROLET Throttle Control System Performance
- P1510 GMC Throttle Control System Performance
- P1510 HYUNDAI Idle Speed Actuator Open
- P1510 KIA Idle Air Control Valve Coil 1 Circuit Malfunction
- P1510 LAND-ROVER Idle Air Control Valve Opening Circuit
- P1510 MINI Idle Speed Control Valve Stuck
- P1510 SUBARU Idle Air Control Solenoid Valve Signal 1 Circuit Low Input
- P1510 SUZUKI ECM Backup Power Supply Malfunction
- P1510 TOYOTA Boost Pressure Control Circuit
- P1510 VOLKSWAGEN Idle Air Control Circuit Short to B+