P150D DODGE Possible Causes
- Fuel delivery system
- Faulty Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) sensor
- Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) harness is open or shorted
- Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine mechanical problems
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
First diagnose P150D DODGE code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P150D DODGE code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P150D DODGE code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P150D DODGE Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P150D DODGE MeaningThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors the Crankshaft Speed between each cylinder. The PCM sets the OBDII code when detects that the variation in crankshaft speed between each cylinder exceeds a calibration value, based on engine RPM and load.
P150D DODGE More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P150D DODGE code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals