P150D DODGE - Cold Start Rough Idle
P150D DODGE Possible Causes
- Fuel delivery system
- Faulty Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) sensor
- Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) harness is open or shorted
- Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine mechanical problems
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
How is the P150D DODGE code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P150D DODGE code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P150D DODGE code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P150D DODGE MeaningThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors the Crankshaft Speed between each cylinder. The PCM sets the OBDII code when detects that the variation in crankshaft speed between each cylinder exceeds a calibration value, based on engine RPM and load.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P150D DODGE code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals