P150A VOLKSWAGEN Possible Causes
- Engine Control Module (ECM) Software Program
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
- Engine Control Module (ECM) harness is open or shorted
- Engine Control Module (ECM) circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose P150A VOLKSWAGEN code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
P150A VOLKSWAGEN Tech NotesCheck all power and ground to the Engine Control Module (ECM), if all power/grounds to the ECM are present, replace ECM.
Cost of diagnosing the P150A VOLKSWAGEN code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P150A VOLKSWAGEN code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P150A VOLKSWAGEN Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P150A VOLKSWAGEN MeaningThe Engine Control Module (ECM) monitors the power to ECM. The ECM sets the OBDII code when the ignition off B+ is lost to the ECM.
P150A VOLKSWAGEN More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P150A VOLKSWAGEN code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals