P1469 Possible Causes
- Low refrigerant charge in AC system
- Intermittent circuit condition on clutch circuit
- Mechanical A/C system concern
First diagnose P1469 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P1469 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1469 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1469 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1469 MeaningIndicates frequent A/C compressor clutch cycling.
P1469 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1469 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1469 Information for specific makes
- P1469 AUDI EVAP Canister Purge Solenoid Valve Open Circuit
- P1469 FORD Low Air Conditioning Cycling Period
- P1469 LINCOLN Low Air Conditioning Cycling Period
- P1469 MAZDA Low Air Conditioning Cycling Period
- P1469 MERCURY Low Air Conditioning Cycling Period
- P1469 VOLKSWAGEN EVAP Canister Purge Solenoid Valve Open Circuit