P1467 Possible Causes
- Faulty EVAP Canister Purge Solenoid Valve
- EVAP Canister Purge Solenoid Valve harness is open or shorted
- EVAP Canister Purge Solenoid Valve circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose P1467 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P1467 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1467 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1467 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1467 MeaningEVAP Canister Purge Solenoid Valve Short Circuit to B+ is the generic description for the P1467 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1467 OBDII code. Please post your question on the Q&A section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1467 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1467 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1467 Information for specific makes
- P1467 AUDI EVAP Canister Purge Solenoid Valve Short Circuit to B+
- P1467 BMW Heated Catalyst Comparison Battery Voltages of Power Switches Plausibility
- P1467 MINI Heated Catalyst Comparison Battery Voltages of Power Switches Plausibility
- P1467 VOLKSWAGEN EVAP Canister Purge Solenoid Valve Short Circuit to B+