P1466 Possible Causes
- Faulty A/C Refrigerant Temperature Sensor
- A/C Refrigerant Temperature Sensor harness is open or shorted
- A/C Refrigerant Temperature Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose P1466 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P1466 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1466 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1466 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1466 MeaningA/C Refrigerant Temperature Sensor/Circuit Malfunction is the generic description for the P1466 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1466 OBDII code. Please post your question on the Q&A section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1466 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1466 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1466 Information for specific makes
- P1466 AUDI Additive Pump Open/Short to Ground
- P1466 BMW Heated Catalyst Power Switch Temperature Sensor Plausibility
- P1466 FORD A/C Refrigerant Temperature Sensor/Circuit Malfunction
- P1466 LINCOLN A/C Refrigerant Temperature Sensor/Circuit Malfunction
- P1466 MERCURY A/C Refrigerant Temperature Sensor/Circuit Malfunction
- P1466 MINI Heated Catalyst Power Switch Temperature Sensor Plausibility
- P1466 VOLKSWAGEN Additive Pump Open/Short to Ground