P1465 Possible Causes
- Faulty Air Conditioning (A/C) Relay
- A/C Relay harness is open or shorted
- A/C Relay circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose P1465 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P1465 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1465 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1465 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1465 MeaningAir Conditioning Relay Circuit Malfunction is the generic description for the P1465 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1465 OBDII code. Please post your question on the Q&A section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1465 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1465 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1465 Information for specific makes
- P1465 AUDI Additive Pump Short Circuit to B+
- P1465 BMW Heated Catalyst Battery Temperature Sensor 1 or 2 Plausibility
- P1465 FORD Air Conditioning Relay Circuit Malfunction
- P1465 LINCOLN Air Conditioning Relay Circuit Malfunction
- P1465 MERCURY Air Conditioning Relay Circuit Malfunction
- P1465 MINI Heated Catalyst Battery Temperature Sensor 1 Or 2 Plausibility
- P1465 VOLKSWAGEN Additive Pump Short Circuit to B+