P1464 MERCURY - Air Conditioning Demand Out Of Self Test Range
P1464 MERCURY Possible Causes
- Faulty Air Conditioning Pressure Sensor
- Air Conditioning Pressure Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Air Conditioning Pressure Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Air Conditioning Relay
First diagnose P1464 MERCURY code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P1464 MERCURY code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1464 MERCURY code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1464 MERCURY Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1464 MERCURY MeaningThe P1464 code sets when the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) receives a request for A/C during the self-test.
P1464 MERCURY More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1464 MERCURY code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals