P1463 MERCEDES-BENZ - Secondary Air Injection System Defective
P1463 MERCEDES-BENZ Possible Causes
- Faulty Secondary Air Injection (AIR) Pump Relay
- Secondary Air Injection (AIR) Pump Relay harness is open or shorted
- Secondary Air Injection (AIR) Pump Relay circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Secondary Air Injection (AIR) Valve / Solenoid
- Secondary Air Injection (AIR) Valve / Solenoid harness is open or shorted
- Secondary Air Injection (AIR) Valve / Solenoid circuit poor electrical connection
How is the P1463 MERCEDES-BENZ code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P1463 MERCEDES-BENZ code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P1463 MERCEDES-BENZ code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1463 MERCEDES-BENZ MeaningSecondary Air Injection System Defective is the generic description for the P1463 Mercedes-benz code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information abouth the P1463 Mercedes-benz OBDII code.
Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section of the main page for more information.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1463 MERCEDES-BENZ code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals