P1463 MAZDA - Air Conditioning Pressure Sensor Insufficient Pressure Change
P1463 MAZDA Possible Causes
- Faulty Air Conditioning Pressure Sensor
- Air Conditioning Pressure Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Air Conditioning Pressure Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- A/C clutch always engaged
- A/C system electrical failure
First diagnose P1463 MAZDA code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P1463 MAZDA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1463 MAZDA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1463 MAZDA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1463 MAZDA MeaningEach time the A/C clutch engages, the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) is looking for a pressure change in the refrigerant. If the change in pressure is outside of the calibration the P1463 code will set.
P1463 MAZDA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1463 MAZDA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals