P1463 DODGE Possible Causes
- Faulty Fuel Level Sensor
- Fuel Level Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Fuel Level Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Aftermarket light /siren controller
- Multi/purpose module (police and taxi interface module -PTIM
First diagnose P1463 DODGE code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P1463 DODGE code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1463 DODGE code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1463 DODGE Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1463 DODGE MeaningThe multi-purpose module (police and taxi interface -ptim ) has detected the fuel level status signal circuit above a calibrated value.
P1463 DODGE More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1463 DODGE code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals